Saturday 2 April 2011

Digital Stories

This week in Professional experience class, we learnt how to make digital stories. Digital stories are short clips, using photos and voice over, to tell a story. We were introduced to programs to use to make digital stories including iMovie ( for Macs ) and Photostory ( for Windows). I am currently trying very hard to make a short digital story on my own using iMovie (eeek, having a bit of trouble, but will persist). I am planning on talking about my primary school teachers who all left an everlasting impact on me and inspired me to become a teacher. Check back soon to see if i have mastered iMovie :)
Image source: Lee, S.  (2010) The Colourful Library of an interaction designer [photograph]. Sourced from http://www.flickr.com/photos/48973657@N00/4556156477

No comments:

Post a Comment