Wednesday 9 March 2011

About Me


ABOUT ME

Hi, my name is Eliza. I am 20 years old and live on the Northern Beaches in Sydney Australia. I am currently studying a Bachelor of Primary Education at UTS and have just started my second year.  I never had dreams of becoming a teacher but after studying a Bachelor of Tourism for one year, I decided that I didn’t want to go into business so I thought I would give teaching a go as I a have always loved children. From my first day of prac last year I knew that I had made the right decision and that teaching was the right career path for me. During the week when I am not at uni, I work part-time as a nanny to 4 children. I really enjoy my job as children bring so much fun and laughter to my life. In my spare time I love to go to the gym, swim in the ocean, surf the net, do Pilates, hang out with friends, go to movies and go shopping with my sister. I love to travel and in my future I would love to live in Europe or America and work as a teacher.


No comments:

Post a Comment